March 13-15, 2019
Conference details Coming Soon…
Review the requirements for presenters:
- Title of Presentation
- Presentation abstract of 10-25 words for inclusion in the program
- Proposed conference track
- Target audience (novice, intermediate, expert – faculty, staff, administration or multiple audiences)
- Media Needs – please note the need for a computer, projector, internet access, etc.
- Brief bio (15-30 words) of the presenter(s)
- All information required by the Submission Checklist is provided.
- Relevance to conference theme and conference tracks and meets the criteria of contributing to research, theory and/or practice.
- Presenter Qualifications: Evidence of presenter experience with the topic being presented as demonstrated in the presenter bio.
- Presentations with tangible outcomes and practical applications for the audience will be given special priority.
Please submit proposals in a timely fashion to Dr. Mary Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org)